Evergage CEO Karl Wirth to Deliver Featured Presentations at Upcoming Industry Events
SOMERVILLE, Mass., April 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Evergage, the real-time personalization platform company, today announced that CEO Karl Wirth will be a featured speaker at four industry events next month: The Financial Brand Forum, Click Summit, LUMA’s Digital Media Summit (DMS) and Digital Growth Unleashed. Wirth – author of the book «One-to-One Personalization in the Age of Machine Learning» – will discuss how companies can create and deliver individualized experiences – in real time and at scale – that improve customer experiences and increase engagement and conversions.
With personalization a top priority for more than two-thirds of brands today, according to Forrester Research1, B2B and B2C digital marketers know they need to recognize and cater to their customers at the one-to-one level. Wirth will provide tips for how to treat visitors, across channels, like the individuals they are during the following presentations:
The Financial Brand Forum (Las Vegas)
- «One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Personalization + Machine Learning in Financial Services»
- May 7, from 4-5 p.m. PDT
- Attendees will learn how data and technology, especially artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, can enable financial institutions to respond to each individual’s unique needs – deepening relationships, while adhering to stringent guidelines in a highly regulated environment.
Click Summit (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- «Goals, Use Cases, Techniques: How Personalization Changes Things»
- May 8, from 2:35-3:50 p.m. EDT
- This session will explore the components of a winning personalization strategy – from data to planning to testing and more – and put it into practice with a group exercise on a sample website.
DMS (New York City)
- «Data Management»
- May 15, from 11-11:50 a.m. EDT
- Attendees will hear about the role of a customer data platform (CDP) in creating a single, unified view of customers and prospects for more effective, real-time personalization.
Digital Growth Unleashed (Las Vegas)
- «Raising the Bar on Personalized Experiences with Machine Learning and AI»
- May 16, from 2:25-3:10 p.m. PDT
- This presentation will show how machine learning-driven personalization enables marketers to (finally!) achieve the one-to-one marketing dream – delivering maximally relevant experiences within milliseconds and at scale.
«Marketers have been dreaming for decades of the one-to-one future – and, thanks to machine learning and AI, that future is here,» Wirth said. «For companies big and small, delivering real-time personalization at the individual level is within reach. That means the benefits of personalization – related to loyalty, engagement and revenue, for example – are accessible to more and more companies. But personalization isn’t a one-and-done process or simply checking a box; it’s a continual journey. Success involves a mix of people, process and technology, all underpinned by accurate and actionable data.»
Combining deep behavioral analytics, a full CDP and machine learning, Evergage enables B2B and B2C marketers to provide one-to-one personalization in real time across websites, web and mobile apps, onsite search and email campaigns. Evergage powers personalized experiences for more than 3 billion people across the world. For more information, please visit www.evergage.com.
1 «Pivot to Person-First Personalization,» Forrester Research, Inc., April 6, 2017.
Only Evergage’s real-time personalization platform delivers The Power of 1, enabling digital marketers to transform the dream of 1:1 customer engagement across channels into reality. Combining in-depth behavioral analytics, a full customer data platform and advanced machine learning, Evergage provides the one solution you need to systematically understand and interact with each person that visits your site or uses your app – one at a time, «in the moment» and at scale – to deliver a maximally relevant, individualized experience. Evergage’s powerful and flexible cloud-based platform delivers real-time personalization to billions of web visitors, improving revenue growth, demand generation and customer success for leading organizations across industries, including Citrix, Endurance International Group, Lenovo, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La and Zumiez. Evergage is a CODiE Award winner and a three-time winner in the Stevie American Business Awards, Golden Bridge Awards and Best in Biz Awards. For more information, visit http://evergage.com or contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-310-0589.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/evergage-ceo-karl-wirth-to-deliver-featured-presentations-at-upcoming-industry-events-300630575.html